Warehouse supervisor, Silverwater, NSW
Ready for your next big challenge? Are you an experienced Warehouse Manager? We have a great role on offer!
- Offering casual full-time hours with view to perm after 6 months for the right candidate
- Monday to Friday working hours with overtime on offer when available
- Opportunity to grow within the business.
At 1300apprentice we have a client based at Silverwater who is looking for an experienced Warehouse manager to join their hard working and energetic team. The client offers very good working conditions and a very clean working environment.
About our Client
Our client is a family operated business that supplies tools and equipment to the floor/wall tiling industry.
- Managing a small team
- Forklift driving
- Pick and packing boxes
- Stock replenishment
- Any other duties as directed.
- Forklift licence
- Own transport and licence to get to the Warehouse
Perks and Benefits:
- Good working hours 8:30am- 16:30pm
- Overtime when required
We are looking for applicants who are:
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and committed to work
- Able to get along with fellow workers
- Have experience managing a team, within the warehouse industry.
This role is a full-time casual position with a view to permanency for the right candidate.
Applicants must be Australian citizens & Permanent residents with full rights to work in Australia.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.