Certificate III Landscape construction
- Site preparation for hard and soft scape
- Constructing walls, fences, pergolas, BBQ areas, garden furniture
- Planting trees, bushes, flowers and hedges
- Brick & block structures
- Drainage systems
- Plant establishment
- Diploma of Landscape design
- Landscape Contractor
Also known as
- Landscape gardener
If you like
- Hands-on work
- Working outdoors (hot & cold climates)
- Working with hand and power tools
- Working within a team
- Seeing a job through from start to finish
Our Recent Jobs
Seeking an enthusiastic and passionate green thumb. Our client are inspired by the laid-back Australian way of life and seek to create contemporary spaces, through the use of quality materials and innovative ideas, that foster and promote outdoor living.
Have a passion for plants and looking to start a career in Horticulture! Apply within!
Landscape Construction Tradesman required! Are you looking for a company that values your life balance, strives to give its employees industry leading training, and provides opportunities to work on varied and interesting projects?