Certificate III Wall & ceiling lining
- Fix plasterboard, ceilings, wall linings to buildings
- apply decorative and protective coverings of plaster, cement and similar materials to the interiors and exteriors of structures
- Prepare corner bends
- Mix plastering compounds
- Manually finish plasterboard joints
- Sand plaster work
Also known as
- Solid plasterer
If you like
- Manual handling
- Teamwork and working independently
- Carrying out projects in full
- Practical and hands-on work
We look after
- Annual leave & annual leave Loading
- TAFE/RTO fees
- Mentoring & support
Full-time work is very common with nearly all of the work being in construction. (Joboutlook.gov.au)
Our Recent Jobs
Have an interest in 5G and IoT? This telecommunications traineeship will lead to a job of the future!
Looking to start or continue your Landscape Construction Apprenticeship? An opportunity to join a fantastic landscape construction company!
Looking for a career in the Carpentry industry? Ready to gain experience with a local builder in the Illawarra area?