Certificate III Spatial information services
- Using surveying tools and equipment, including total stations and global navigation satellite systems (GNSS)
- Preparing, edit and revising plans, maps, charts and drawing
- Interpret plans, drawings, sketches and specifications
- preparing, editing and revising plans, maps, charts and drawings
- Collect data using surveying instruments
- Diploma of Surveying
- Advanced diploma of Building surveying
Also known as
If you like
- Gaining information
- Team work and working independently
- Carrying out projects in full
- Practical and hands-on work
You may also like
We look after
- Annual leave & annual leave Loading
- TAFE/RTO fees
- Mentoring & support
There are 8,500 workers in this industry. (Joboutlook.gov.au)
Our Recent Jobs
Love to learn all about glass and glazing? This terrific company in Sydney will have the cutting edge!
Have an interest in 5G and IoT? This telecommunications traineeship will lead to a job of the future!
Do you have an interest in plastering? During this apprenticeship you'll learn from experienced tradespeople and obtain a nationally recognised qualification.