Certificate III Spatial information services
- Using surveying tools and equipment, including total stations and global navigation satellite systems (GNSS)
- Preparing, edit and revising plans, maps, charts and drawing
- Interpret plans, drawings, sketches and specifications
- preparing, editing and revising plans, maps, charts and drawings
- Collect data using surveying instruments
- Diploma of Surveying
- Advanced diploma of Building surveying
Also known as
If you like
- Gaining information
- Team work and working independently
- Carrying out projects in full
- Practical and hands-on work
You may also like
We look after
- Annual leave & annual leave Loading
- TAFE/RTO fees
- Mentoring & support
There are 8,500 workers in this industry. ANZSCO ID 232212 (LabourMarketInsights.gov.au)
Our Recent Jobs
Have an interest in 5G and IoT? This telecommunications traineeship will lead to a job of the future!
Looking to start or continue your Landscape Construction Apprenticeship? An opportunity to join a fantastic landscape construction company!
Looking for a career in the Carpentry industry? Ready to gain experience with a local builder in the Illawarra area?