Certificate III Shopfitting
- Renovate high quality retail environments
- Preparing walls and floors for new installation
- Installation of partitions
- Use a variety of hand and power tools
- Install prefabricated internal shopfitting units
- Use CNC machines
- Carry out levelling operations
Also known as
If you like
- Practical hands-on work
- Using a variety of hand tools
- Seeing a project through from start to finish
- Working with a variety of machines
- Working at heights may be required
We look after
- Annual leave & annual leave Loading
- TAFE/RTO fees
- Mentoring & support
The workforce is fairly young. The average age is 33 years (compared to the all jobs average of 40 years). Around 2 in 10 workers are young (aged 15 to 25 years). (Joboutlook.gov.au)
Our Recent Jobs
Have an interest in 5G and IoT? This telecommunications traineeship will lead to a job of the future!
Looking to start or continue your Landscape Construction Apprenticeship? An opportunity to join a fantastic landscape construction company!
Looking for a career in the Carpentry industry? Ready to gain experience with a local builder in the Illawarra area?