Certificate III Cabinetmaking (Furniture)
- Fabricate, repair wooden furniture
- Install furniture
- Work from drawings to make furniture to specifications
- Repair and refurbish furniture
- Marking out, cutting and shaping wood
- Make frames for chairs
- Pathways include furniture maker or kitchen and bathroom cabinet makers or installers
Also known as
- Antique furniture reproducer
- Antique furniture restorer
If you like
- Attention to detail
- Working with hand and power tools
- Practical hands-on work
- Working independently and as part of a team
We look after
- Annual leave & annual leave Loading
- TAFE/RTO fees
- Mentoring & support
Our Recent Jobs
Love to learn all about glass and glazing? This terrific company in Sydney will have the cutting edge!
Have an interest in 5G and IoT? This telecommunications traineeship will lead to a job of the future!
Do you have an interest in plastering? During this apprenticeship you'll learn from experienced tradespeople and obtain a nationally recognised qualification.