Certificate III Cabinetmaking (Furniture)
- Fabricate, repair wooden furniture
- Install furniture
- Work from drawings to make furniture to specifications
- Repair and refurbish furniture
- Marking out, cutting and shaping wood
- Make frames for chairs
- Pathways include furniture maker or kitchen and bathroom cabinet makers or installers
Also known as
- Antique furniture reproducer
- Antique furniture restorer
If you like
- Attention to detail
- Working with hand and power tools
- Practical hands-on work
- Working independently and as part of a team
We look after
- Annual leave & annual leave Loading
- TAFE/RTO fees
- Mentoring & support
Our Recent Jobs
Have an interest in 5G and IoT? This telecommunications traineeship will lead to a job of the future!
Looking to start or continue your Landscape Construction Apprenticeship? An opportunity to join a fantastic landscape construction company!
Looking for a career in the Carpentry industry? Ready to gain experience with a local builder in the Illawarra area?