Business traineeship, Wollongong, NSW
Are you looking for a challenging administration role, working for a legal firm? We have a fabulous role for you!
- Opportunity for ongoing employment in a conveyancing and paralegal business
- Want a fabulous professional career pathway
- Values training, support and personal development.
At 1300apprentice, we have an exciting and challenging position with one of our Host employers. Our client is a leading law firm based in the Wollongong CBD.
About our host
Our Host employer has a special focus on Conveyancing and paralegal. They are looking for someone who is client focused with a high level of written and oral communication skills. You also need to be a team player, the ability to take initiative and have good time management skills.
The role will encompass a 12-month traineeship where you will gain on the job experience and receive a Certificate III qualification in Business.
- Reception work
- Booking appointments
- Filing & Archiving
- Handling new contract files
- Stock control – stationery orders
To be successful:
- Have good customer service skills, engaging and have excellent phone and personable manner
- Good literacy, reading and writing
- Eye for detail
- Willing to learn and take direction
- Hard working and wanting to pursue a professional career in the Legal Industry.
Recent school leavers are strongly encouraged to apply!
Applicants must be Australian citizens or Permanent residents with full working rights to work in Australia.
Suitable candidates only will be considered for an interview.