Certificate III Electrotechnology electrician
- Selecting, cutting and connecting wire and cable to terminals and connectors
- positioning and installing electrical switchboards
- testing continuity of circuit
- installing, testing and adjusting electric and mechanical parts of lifts
- examining blueprints, wiring diagrams and specifications to determine sequences and methods of operation
- Certificate IV in Electrotechnology – systems electrician
Also known as
- Lift mechanic
If you like
- Various work sites
- Confined spaces or working with heights
- Fault finding
- Practical hands-on work
You may also like
We look after
- Annual leave & annual leave Loading
- TAFE/RTO fees
- Mentoring & support
Our Recent Jobs
Have an interest in 5G and IoT? Our jobs of the future will not leave you behind!
1300apprentice currently have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and hardworking 1st -2nd year air-conditioning/refrigeration apprentice looking to commence or recommence their apprenticeship, with a fantastic host employer based in greater western Sydney.
Looking for an apprenticeship? Looking for a job that gives you the challenge you are after? Female applicants can apply too!