Certificate III Electrotechnology electrician
- Selecting, cutting and connecting wire and cable to terminals and connectors
- positioning and installing electrical switchboards
- testing continuity of circuit
- installing, testing and adjusting electric and mechanical parts of lifts
- examining blueprints, wiring diagrams and specifications to determine sequences and methods of operation
- Certificate IV in Electrotechnology – systems electrician
Also known as
- Lift mechanic
If you like
- Various work sites
- Confined spaces or working with heights
- Fault finding
- Practical hands-on work
You may also like
We look after
- Annual leave & annual leave Loading
- TAFE/RTO fees
- Mentoring & support
Our Recent Jobs
Are you a current 2nd-3rd year Air-conditioning/refrigeration apprentice looking for work in air-conditioning only? We have a FANTASTIC role for you!
Looking to start or continue your air-conditioning/refrigeration apprenticeship? Look no further, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Have an interest in 5G and IoT? This telecommunications traineeship will lead to a job of the future!