Certificate IV Engineering (Drafting)
- Produce detailed drawings according to engineering designs and Australian standards
- Use CAD (Computer aided design) programs
- Produce drawings and schematics for specialised engineering related areas
- Diploma of Manufacturing technology
- Diploma of Engineering - technical
Also known as
- Drafts person
If you like
- Mostly office based
- Good computer skills
- Drafting/modeling software
- Working as part of a team
You may also like
We look after
- Annual leave & annual leave Loading
- TAFE/RTO fees
- Mentoring & support
Around two in five workers have a certificate III or higher Vocational Educational and Training (VET) qualification. (LabourMarketInsights.gov.au
Our Recent Jobs
Are you about to leave school this year? 1300apprentice are taking applications for our 2024 apprentice intake. Secure your apprenticeship early!
Our client specialises in the design, manufacture and installation of processing equipment. Established in 1959, they have grown to become the leading supplier in Australia. Based in Sydney, with offices in Melbourne and New Zealand.
1300apprentice has a fantastic opportunity for a 1st or 2nd Year Boiler Making Apprentice, for a state-of-the-art workshop in Moss Vale.